along with The University of Newcastle, Australia and CR Rao Advanced Institute
of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), Hyderabad organized the Fifth International Workshop on
Graph Labelings (IWOGL 2009) during January 07-10, 2009 (Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology,
New Delhi and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, New Delhi). Around 120
participants including 10 experts from USA, UK, Australia, Czech Republic and
Slovakia attended the conference. The proceedings of the conference has been
published as a special issue of AKCE International Journal of Graphs and
IWOGL 2009 Inauguration
IWOGL 2009 Jozef Siran, P.J. Slater, S. Arumugam, Jana Siagiova, Stano Jendrol and Dalibor Froncek
- n-CARDMATH and Centre for Learning Technology, Kalasalingam University jointly organized an Instructional Workshop on Statistical Modeling and Simulation in two batches for the staff members of our University May to 3rd June 2009. The following experts from ISI, Kolkata gave lectures in the workshop and evaluated the performance of the participants.
- Prof. B.K. Sinha
- Prof. Debasish Roy
- Prof. G.M. Saha
- Prof. Arun K Adhikary
- Prof. S.K. Majumdar
Debasish Roy, Arun K. Adhikary, S. Arumugam, B.K. Sinha and G.M.Saha
sponsored Instructional Workshop on Introduction to Graph Algorithms at
Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil, February 3-6, 2010
Mr. K. Sridharan, Chancellor, Kalasalingam University, Prof. N.S. Narayanaswamy, IITM, Chennai and Prof. S. Arumugam at Workshop Inaugural Function
- DST sponsored
Instructional Workshop on Graph Algorithms at Kalasalingam University,
Krishnankoil, February 17-24, 2010.
Prof. S.P. Suresh, Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai delivering a lecture in the workshop
sponsored Instructional Workshop on Graph Colorings at Kalasalingam University,
Krishnankoil, March 10-15, 2010.
Prof. S. Arumugam delivering a lecture in the workshop
sponsored Instructional Workshop on Mathematical Modeling and Simulation at
Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil, July 07-14, 2010.
Mr. K. Sridharan, Chancellor, Kalasalingam University at Workshop Inaugural Function
- National Centre for Advanced Research in Discrete Mathematics (n-CARDMATH) organized One day seminar on Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Technology and Application at Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil on 30th July 2011. During this seminar MoU between Kalasalingam University and HEIG-VD, Switzerland was exchanged.
Exchange of MoU between Kalasalingam University and HEIG-VD, Switzerland during the One day seminar on PET (30th July 2011)
- n-CARDMATH organized the 23rd International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA 2012) during July 19-21, 2012. Around 20 participants from outside the country and 80 participants from reputed institutions all over India attended the workshop. The nations represented were Bangladesh, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, India, Iran, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan, UK and USA. The Proceedings, edited by Prof. S. Arumugam and Prof. Bill Smyth, has already been published in Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 7643, 2013. In addition, authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit full versions of their work to a special issue of the Journal of Discrete Algorithms. The participants of the workshop expressed their deep appreciation for the excellent arrangements and for the high quality of the academic programme.
IWOCA 2012 Group Photo
- National Centre for Advanced Research in Discrete Mathematics (n-CARDMATH) organized One day seminar on Advances in Gamma Spectrometry Using Photomultipliers at Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil on 18th September 2012.
Prof. Enrico M. Staderini, HEIG-VD, Switzerland delivering a lecture in the workshop
- DST Sponsored Instructional Workshop on Domination in Graphs at Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil during 27th January-1st February, 2014.
Prof. E. Sampathkumar giving Inaugural address
- DST Sponsored Instructional Workshop on Graph Labeling Problems at Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil during February 5-11, 2014.
Exchange of MoU between Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan and Kalasalingam University during the Inauguration of the Instructional Workshop on Graph Labeling Problems
Prof. Tao-Ming Wang, Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan giving Inaugural address
- DST Sponsored Instructional Workshop on Graph Theory and its Applications to Visual Cryptography at Kalasalingam University, Krish
nankoil during March 10-15, 2014.
Dr. Avishek Adhikari, University of Calcutta, Kolkata Inaugural address
- n-CARDMATH organized the Eighth International Workshop on Graph Labelings (IWOGL 2014) during December 3-6, 2014 . This programme was sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology and the Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi. In addition to 120 participants from leading national institutions/Universities from all over India, 7 experts from 6 countries and 5 participants from 4 countries attended this workshop. The centre has organized this workshop for the second time, followed by the first workshop organized during January 07-10, 2009.
The Proceedings, edited by S. Arumugam, Dalibor Froncek, Joe Ryan, Kiki Ariyanti Sugeng, Martin Baca and Mirka Miller, has already been Published in Elsevier Journal Electronics Notes in Discrete Mathematics Volume 48, 2015.
IWOGL 2014 Inauguration
Dr. K.M. Koh, National University of Singapore Inaugural addresss
Resource Persons of IWOGL 2014